The seat shell base frame that grows with the patient
LoopSORGis a seat shell base frame which adapts easily to the rapid changes of its users and their care – and in reference to size, therapy progress and changes of the symptoms.
Individually manufactured according to your measurements and needs.
- LoopSORGis tiltable from -5° to +35° or from +2,5° to +40°
- Parameters such as seat height, seat position/centre of gravity, distance of foot plate/s etc. can be adjusted precisely to the user
- LoopSORGhas a wide product range
- LoopSORGstands for highest patient benegit and user-friendly handling in the best technical quality– made in Germany.
- German Aid Index Number 26.99.01.3034 (push rim version)
- German Aid Index Number 26.99.01.1045 (12″-version)
- LoopSORGis suitable for children, adolescents and adults
Each frame width can be enlarged by 4cm. The seat depth can be extended in all sizes up to 6 cm backward. And the position of the leg rest/s can be displaced forward up to 7 cm. Also, all measurements can be set precisely to the user. Thus, LoopSORGis a seat shell-base that can adjust over the years to the user, the therapy concept and of course a new seat shell. And for children as well as for adolescents and adults.
Loop can not only convert in the dimensions, but also with its wide product range. With this it can be equipped for the therapy measures and fuctions. Sorg’s modular assembly system makes this possible.
The LoopSORGstands for an exact definable but adaptable therapy plan with the greatest possible patient use. Thanks to its polished concept, the thought through details and the highest technical processing quality it also allows for a user friendly handling.
|frame width||Size 1: 30, 34, 38, 42cm
Size 2: 34, 38, 42, 46cm
Size 3: 38, 42, 46, 50cm
|seat depth||ab 32 cm (+ 6 cm)|
|back height||43 or 50 cm|
|weight capacity||120 kg|
|轮尺寸||12″, 20″ – 24″|
|caster sizes||5″, 5,5″, 6″, 7″|
|tilting angle||-5° to +35° or +2,5° to + 40°|
With LoopSORGseveral impairments and dysfunctions can be compensated or also initialize and strengthen existing skills:
- Through the seat tilt function and the adjustment of the back, the user notices a change in the spatial position that is fundamentally important for the stimulation of his/her metabolism and perception.
- The easy change between a lean back and an upright position additionally causes a change in loading and relief of all muscle groups. As a result, the user is prevented from contractures and tonus dysfunctions such as spasms and relieved from pain and pressure caused by positioning. A bedsore prophylaxis can be achieved as well.
- The intentionally applied constant change of position prevents a reflex overlap but at least compensates and reduces its consequences.
- The muscular stimulation is accompanied by a skeletal stabilization and strengthening that can at least stabilize an existing scoliosis and, if necessary, even alleviate it.
- At the same time, the muscular stimulation builds up successively the complete tonicity, in particular the tonicity of the upper extremities achieving in the best of cases a warily (re-)mobilization of the user (to the point of initiating activities to walk after severe traumata).
- Thus, daily tasks are considered feasible again which can intend, initialize and build up an autonomous life-style.
- All functions can be used with only one hand (tilt function, adjustment of the back angle, locking and unlocking the seat shell, adjustment of the leg support etc.). Thus, the auxiliary person can always use the other hand for helping and securing the user which significantly facilitates the use in daily therapy routine.
- The frequent change between an active and inactive position can be easily adapted to the individual needs of the user using and developing further his/her remaining functions.
- The slight seat inclination to the front significantly facilitates the transfer in and out of the seat shell-base provoking considerably less spasms.
- in paediatric and geriatric fields with all forms of therapy for changing the positioning of immobile or mobile persons and upright seating to the preservation and/or buildup of the remaining functionsautonomic nervous system and/or the complete cardiovascular system
- for the stimulation and strengthening of the complete metabolism, the
- in domestic and in-patient areas for the erection of patients from lying down
The following components are included in the base price
- rigid aluminium frame with 10 cm abduction
- 3 sizes, each frame width +2/+4 cm growable
- optionally tiltable from -5° up to +35° or from +2.5 up to +40°
- back angle adjustable from 90°-120° and foldable to the front
- back part extendable by 6 cm backwards, seat wedge adjustable in depth by 5 cm
- standard-, 12”- or profile wheels (with integrated handrims) with drum brakes and quick-release axles, with pneumatic or flat-free tyres
- caster wheels with aluminium forks in many different versions
- closed frame
- universal adapter for seat shells
- second gas pressure spring for high load
- leg support with undivided o divided foot plates
- multi-directional leg support, adjustable in all directions
- lightweight wheels with drum brake, weight reduction of approx. 1.1 kg compared to standard drum brake wheels
- different single-hand controls
- hundreds of spoke cover designs
- Outdoor-Front-End and much more
Didn’t find the necessary part?
You can find further options in our order form or ask our technicians directly. We are glad to help!!