Active, tiltable, growable
With Tilty Vario we have developed a tiltable wheelchair equipped with all features of an active wheelchair. Tilty vario gives the more passive children, adolescents and adults the possibility to better their activeness and, with this, their mobility.
- perfect adjustment to the therapeutic demands of each individual user, from childhood to adulthood
- sizes from 28 – 40 cm seat width
- seat-back-unit completely tiltable by up to 25°
- back adjustable in angle (80° – 120°) and completely stowable
- growable in three dimensions
- German Aid Index N° 18.50.03.2004
Thanks to its standard growing function in all three dimensions the Tilty Vario can adapt to the development of its users in the long run. Without additional parts it can grow in width up to 4 cm, the seat depth is extendable up to 4 cm due to the seat supporting angle and the back height can be extended up to 5 cm. This is how Tilty Vario becomes an allrounder with extensive adaptability to the individual therapy needs.
Active or passive? Both are possible
借助Tilty Vario，我们为儿童，青少年和成年人开发了可倾斜的轮椅，并具有活跃轮椅的所有特征。座椅靠背的单元最多可倾斜25°。另外，可以将后角从80°调整到120°的间隔，在那里可以实现几乎撒谎的位置。在Tilty Vario中，更多的被动用户可以选择变得活跃，因此可以尽可能地形成独立的移动性。
|seat width||28 - 44厘米（+ 4厘米）|
|seat depth||30 – 44 cm (+ 4 cm)|
|back height||30 - 50厘米（+ 5厘米）|
|weight capactiy||90 kg|
|车轮尺寸||22″ – 24″|
|caster sizes||4″, 5″, 5,5″, 6″|
|tilting angle||from 0° to +25°|
With our Tilty Vario, we set ourselves the aim to develop a tiltable wheelchair equipped with all features of an activity wheelchair that is furthermore fully adaptable to the long-term development of its young users. The outcome of this approach is Tilty Vario: a light-weight, growable and highly active tiltable wheelchair for children, teenagers and even adults. Due to a frame concept, Tilty Vario does not only feature all therapeutic opportunities of a tiltable wheelchair, but particularly facilitates the sensory and motional activation of its user as well as the training of the remaining bodily strength. Of course, Tilty Vario’s radically reduced weight significantly contributes to these features, and the highly flexible wheel base together with a fixed camber of 7° allows the quick and easy adjustment of all components to the user’s perfect ergonomic position. Thus all preconditions for an active and flexible use of the wheelchair are guaranteed:
- 薄色杂志’s seat unit can grow by up to 4 cm in width and depth; its back is extendable by up to 5 cm.
- The axle plate concept (adjustable up to 10 cm horizontally and 5 cm vertically) supports a highly active location of the user’s balance point, exactly adjustable to his or her individual grade of mobility. The tilting function remains fully active in all possible settings.
- The axle plate concept also allows differentiated and flexible readjustments of the wheelchair settings to potential alterations of the balance point due to the installation of a seat shell or another positioning system.
- Even with drum brakes, the distance between wheelchair and side parts remains tight without being altered, and the ergonomically ideal relation of shoulder and rear wheel stays intact.
Tilty Vario配备了气压弹簧，可将椅子的完整座椅装置倾斜至30°；此外，后角可调节多达40°，并完全可安装以促进运输。因此，Tilty Vario适用于许多不同的治疗措施，例如：
- the alteration of the spine’s pressure point
- stimulating the complete muscle tonus
薄色杂志’s growable frame and seat parts also serve as effective means for long-term cost reductions in the health service system. Read more about how Tilty Vario’s possible Configurations effecively support the therapeutic approach!
- rigid aluminium frame with 10 cm abduction
- seat-back-unit steplessly tiltable by 25°
- standard wheels with aluminium handrims, profile wheels with built in handrims
- pneumatic or solid tyres
- 5“ - 6”的标准脚轮或带LED的透明脚轮
- different moulded firm back variations
- many different seat- and back-cover fabrics and designs
- different types of leg support, adjustable in height, depth and angle
- spring-loaded leg support
- drum brake
- caster equipment and track fixation
- different side guards and arm rests
- different head rests
- truss pads
- waist belt and heel loop
- different additional stabilizing options
- therapy table variations